Job description & requirements
· Create, implement, analyse SEO strategies for company website portfolio alongside with business goals;
· Analyse existing website compliancy to industry-wide SEO standards and approaches, suggest improvements and amendments;
· Develop and implement internal link building strategies;
· Research and analyse competitors’ strategies, i.e. backlinks, pages code, and etc;
· Continuously monitor and improve SEO level using analytics tools;
· Perform keyword research in coordination with our business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities;
· Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage visitors, closely match the agreed profile of the targeted audience;
· Keep abreast of updates on SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
· A passion for SEO and overall internet marketing;
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems;
· Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task;
· Be proactive – suggest ideas rather than follow rigid strategies available on the internet;
· Excellent analytical, self-organizational, project management and time management skills.
· Over 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
· Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes, technologies, tools;
· Experience working with popular SEO tools (Set of Google tools, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc.);
· Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments;
· Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources;
· Educated to a degree from a recognised university
· Japanese language proficiency will be a huge advantage;
· Experience in e-commerce industry will be a huge advantage.