Job description & requirements
Codigo is a digital agency with a strong in-house UI/UX and development team. We craft high quality mobile apps, websites, games and backend systems.
- Development in server side technology (.NET, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails).
- System architecture, micro services, performance and scalability to build a system serving thousands of users at the same time.
- Assist in system integration test, maintenance, UAT.
- At least 2 years experience in C# , ASP.NET , Web services, Windows Services.
- Excellent backend and API development skills (CMS development, API development, system architecture).
- To design, code, test and modify pieces of software based on design and functional system requirements
- To maintain existing codes and support deployment of project codes at customer sites
- Contribute to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Translation of application requirements into practical systems designs for input handling, processing and output preparation.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP etc. Experience with commercial software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and source code management Good optimization and debugging skills, checking for memory leaks etc. Proficient understanding of software architectures and design patterns engineering.
- Security and encryption.
- At least a Diploma or Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/IT or any related disciplines.
What’s it like working at Codigo?
Super challenging yet super fun and friendly environment where everyone shares their knowledge and learn from each other. Find our more about us here http://www.codigo.co