Job description & requirements
Greenhouse is a co-working space and market entry platform focused on creating the support ecosystem for companies entering and scaling within rapid growth markets. As entrepreneurs, we understand the lack of transparency and trust in setting up new or scaling within fast growth markets.
Greenhouse’s support ecosystem is designed for growth. We have established a network of trusted service providers to create an optimal landing spot where companies can flourish together, in new and/or challenging markets, within flexible office spaces designed to inspire.
An opportunity has surfaced for an experienced Finance or Investment Manager to join our rapidly expanding organisation, reporting directly to the company’s executive team. In this fast-paced industry, the Investment Manager will be fully involved in the various stages of project sourcing, analysis, modelling to implementation and overlooking the budgets set aside for the projects undertaken by Greenhouse. The primary responsibilities of this role include:
· Spearhead the team in sourcing, negotiation and due diligence of upcoming co-working spaces
· Provide market insights, investment ideas and build cases for potential investments
. To look into operations and create cost effective models for construction and operations of existing locations
· Build relations with other vendors and investors to build a pipeline of projects
· Network with investors, investment managers, industry CEOs, and professionals in startup ecosystem.
· Present fair view analysis of potential deals to the Board and Investment Committee
· Take on post investment management duties to ensure cash flow projections are accurate
· Liaise with external consultants like lawyers, due diligence auditors etc.
. Strong financial modelling capabilities and ability to evaluate operational efficiencies
· Keen interest in real estate, innovation and technology
. Ability to work remotely and independently as well as effectively manage the KPIs of the team
· Entrepreneurial mind-set inspired by freedom to innovate and pioneer
· Min 3+ years of relevant experience
· Experience in Real Estate funds/ ex CFOs of startups / Investment banking candidates from top tier IBs are preferred.
. Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are preferred
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Working with one of the most sustainably minded coworking businesses in Asia.
· International team.
· A room for growth as we are expanding fast.
· Community events - we take part in all of our events such as game nights, community lunch/breakfast, movie nights etc.
What’s it like working at Greenhouse?
At Greenhouse, we are progressive and innovative.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Progression: Professional development