Job description & requirements
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the sales and/or project team to conceptualize, design and produce websites, landing pages, social graphics, in-app graphics, product collateral, trade show booths, print ads and various branding materials.
- Use creative ideas, typography and image editing skills to produce and enhance print and web communication materials.
- Collaborate with internal team members and participate on cross functional teams to brainstorm creative problem solving.
- Build and prep files for production and store accurately according to the file management system.
- Translate creative strategies into compelling concepts
- Work directly with internal clients when needed in assessing and solving problems or questions.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Present creative ideas and pitch creative concepts
- Help manage the website including publishing new content, managing the DI Index, driving traffic to the site (paid media), SEO strategy and execution, live chat strategy
- Collaborate with freelance resources for overflow work
- Work with vendors (web development), others on projects, ensure projects are in scope and on budget
- 3 to 5 years of web design experience or graphic arts experience, preferably within an agency environment.
- Proven ability to think through creative problems, pitch creative ideas and incorporate feedback
- The right candidate must be highly organized, very attentive to details and able to proof and check their own work. They must work quickly and consistently, and be a good team player
What’s it like working at UtoMedia Technologies Pte Ltd?
People are our greatest resource, and we invest in them. We believe that it is totally possible to have fun at work. Passion fuels all that we do and work does not feel like work when we believe wholly in the projects we have on hand. Together as a team, we believe that each of our individual talents can play a part in creating awesome solutions for our clients.