Job description & requirements
The Sales Consultant role is the first stage of the Meltwater Management Trainee programme. This program is both intense and rewarding. It is designed to give top candidates an accelerated career path in the organization. The program not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but most importantly, has a strong emphasis on business-to-business sales in the news and social media industries.
As part of the role, you will be speaking to a wide range of companies and organizations – from universities and local government departments to Fortune 500 companies. The right candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process as they liaise with C-Level Executives and directly pitch Meltwater’s suite of services to them. You will have a chance to hone your skills in an international business setting across the region and work with some of the most exciting companies.
All Meltwater managers have been developed through this program, as have the majority of its executives. The program is designed to prepare each consultant for a career in sales, leadership and management, and successful completion is required before the individual can be considered for a management position.
Why Join Us?
- Market leader in delivering Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to clients
- Recipient to numerous global employer awards, including recognition by Great Place to Work® across our many international offices
- Young, fun and ambitious working environment
- A career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic, fast-growing and international company
Your Ideal Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline) with strong academic results
- Entry level candidates / have maximum 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Passion for consultative sales and business development
- Leadership experience
- Have an interest / work experience in Sales
- International experience (academic, personal or professional)
- Additional language fluency beyond English would be advantageous - e.g. Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc
For interested applicants, we welcome you to send us your updated resume, along with your contact details, availability and salary expectation.
Apply directly via: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/22701-meltwater-singapore-saas-sales-consultant-technology-sales-program/
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What’s it like working at Meltwater Singapore?
At Meltwater Singapore, we are collaborative, energetic, innovative, vibrant and passionate.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Recreational area
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days, Vacation time
Meltwater culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. We create an environment where our people are motivated by their colleagues to discover new strengths and shine even brighter. We keep our entrepreneurial spirit alive within every team and every department—delighting in hard work and relishing the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it.