Job description & requirements
Founded in 2010, Knorex provides next generation performance-driven marketing solutions to some of the world’s most successful brands and media companies. Through its full-stack XPO platform, Knorex offers managed services and self-serve platform to brands and media companies to achieve high performance and high efficiency marketing campaigns. Underpinned by data-driven approach, Knorex deepens the way its customers engage its end users via sophisticated, personalized one-to-one marketing message to the right audiences at the right time.
About the Role
As Knorex Consultant Trainer, you will be involved in all aspects of the training, development and knowledge evangelism of XPO. You will be responsible for leading and participate in the development of XPO training program where you will deliver them to both internal members as well as clients/partners of Knorex.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the various parties (internal and external) of Knorex to identify learning gaps. Develop critical understanding of their goals and objectives and devise training programme to help them realize their success
- Conduct (offsite + online) training for internal teams (incl. sales, account manager, ops (e.g. for Bootcamp, Product/Features updates)
- Conduct (offsite + online) training for clients (agencies, publishers, advertisers .. requiring different kinds of training)
- On-going updates (including product/features updates)
- Convert training program to be online module (with tests etc.)
- Keep our documentation updated
- Add new topics
- Update old info with new ones
- Remove outdated pages/topics/sections
- Prioritise tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Develop knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Technology/Marketing/Advertising
- Excellent written and communication skills (preferably neutral accent, otherwise American accent preferred J) and articulate hard/technical concepts
- Positive, professional and pro-active attitude and commitment to excellence
- Fast learner (due to the amount of knowledge that is required; ability to really learn fast and have that kind of ability to understand is key)
- Passionate and have good understanding/appreciation of the Web, technology, media and advertising field with the drive to learn and impart/share knowledge with others
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Independent, and able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks allocated
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done !
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
What’s it like working at Knorex?
We are focused on making things happen !