Job description & requirements
We are looking for a Head of Client Engagement with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping StashAway continue to uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer queries and requests are attended to promptly, professionally , and with the high service standards that StashAway pledge to provide.
- Manage regional operations strategies and day-to-day operations teams
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Ensure that team members have clearly defined roles, responsibilities, goals, objectives and mentoring that will deliver tangible results to both the customers and StashAway
- Build and review processes and systems to ensure that the team's time is most efficiently allocated across the array of tasks to be fulfilled (e.g. on-boarding, attending to customers inquiries, data checking, collaborating with Product and Investment teams)
- Allocating resources, reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections
- Understand and design customer journeys with the Marketing team, and manage ad hoc client engagement events and campaigns
- A degree in Business Management or related field
- Experience and/or potential in leadership and management of a team
- 2-5 years of experience working in a call centre, operations, hospitality or relationship management function
- Interest in and knowledge about investment, and comfortable with numbers
- Strong work ethic, and a desire to achieve excellence
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is a must
What’s it like working at StashAway?
Who we are?
Supported by prominent advisors in Singapore, the StashAway team is committed to providing the highest-quality investment advice and customer experience. Our team is composed of fund managers, developers, and engineers from Southeast Asia and Europe with deep experience working for CitiGroup, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, UBS, and hedge funds, amongst others.
StashAway is led by its three founders, Michele Ferrario, former CEO of ZALORA Group; Freddy Lim, former Global Head of Derivatives Strategy for Nomura; and Nino Ulsamer, founder of several technology companies around the world. The company was founded in Singapore in 2016 with the ambition of expanding to other fast-growing APAC markets as soon as 2018.