Job description & requirements
We are looking for a technical service-oriented person to join our DevOps team. You love solving problems and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure application up-time, customer satisfaction, and collaborate with developers to manage code releases.
- Identify customer problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Check email, chat, and/or electronic cue frequently to identify customers who need service.
- Proactively follow up leads and reach out to understand customers’ problems.
- Create/update help tickets to document customer interactions.
- Escalate complex support issues to higher level supervisors/manager.
- Provide information about product specifications.
- Interact with other internal development team to resolve customer issues.
- Provide internal feedback regarding reoccurring issues (e.g. improper packaging, internal miscommunication) that can affect customer satisfaction.
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Health insurance
- Flexi-work arrangements
- Excellent prioritization and analytical skills.
- Take responsibility for the image of the company.
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor when interacting with customers.
- Good knowledge of appropriate softwares, tools, and techniques to deliver excellent support.
- A proven track record of transforming problems into solutions.
- Diploma or equivalent/ Bachelors Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology welcomed to apply
What’s it like working at H3 Dynamics?
H3D is a leading high-tech start-up out of Singapore with global ambitions in the field of robotics and AI, specifically in enterprise and institutional markets. We work with a collection of government and private entities across Singapore, Japan, Europe and the US. Our hybrid software and hardware offerings are new and exciting with use cases across a very broad range of industry sectors, and with a starting focus on security and infrastructure inspection. As we ramp up our sales & operations we are looking for a new team member to take the reins of our marketing and communications activities.