Job description & requirements
· Work closely with the founders as well as early founding teams to gain deep insights on the skill and culture requirements for open roles
· Support founders in sourcing for suitable candidates and identifying the most effective recruitment channels
· Uses data and insights to identify best recruiting drive recruiting decisions. Develops deep insights of the recruitment markets to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
· Work with the Homage marketing team to help showcase what it is like to work on Homage and our Mission; develop marketing collateral to promote and educate potential applicants and enhance their understanding of how we’re transforming home- and community-based healthcare
· Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems to ensure information is up-to-date; produce ad hoc recruiting reports and support founders in negotiating offers for specific roles
· Facilitate recruitment events and initiatives, work with ecosystem partners to support recruitment drives Coordinate candidate phone and onsite interviews with speed and efficiency; meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interview and communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times with our candidates
· A successful people operations lead will be self-directed, detail-oriented, resourceful, intuitive and a problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
What’s it like working at Homage?
Working at Homage is fast-paced and filled with a sense of teamwork, friendship and mission, where everyone is working hard at building an impactful product that people love and making a real difference in people's lives.