Job description & requirements
Are you interested in working for a company that helps thousands of preschool educators and children everyday? Would you like to be part of a movement to revolutionise preschool education in Singapore and around the world? LittleLives is Singapore's No. 1 preschool management system and we are looking to expand our Product development team!
- LittleLives delivers technology to schools creating a paperless and streamlined environment. Running a preschool is actually fun!
- We're looking for a full stack web developer right now!
- So, you code, you speak well, people think you smell nice and little kids like talking to you. But you also have a strong sense of user empathy, choose technology based solution, are unafraid of the unknown unknowns and enjoy learning something new!
Here's what's waiting for you:
- R&D possible new solutions to existing problems - elm, RethinkDB, DC/OS
- Work & play in the heart of the city - Bugis Junction
- Make a big impact in the early education industry - ⅓ of all preschools use us, that's tens of thousands of users every day
- Automate everything!
- Good team workflow (project management, git branching, release flow...)
Skills & Requirements
- Deep expertise in PHP, MySQL and Redis
- Experience with container technology (Docker, DC/OS)
- Linux guru-like skills - piped commands with sed easily roll off your fingertips
- Ability to manage advanced infrastructure and make release to deployment effortless in practice
- Sound coding practices - Unit testing, CI/CD, design patterns, service oriented architecture
Nice to have:
- Production level serverless (lambda, google cloud functions) experience
- Comfortable with more languages than you have fingers
- Your own ideas
- Database sharding experience
- Fun work environment
- Awesome pantry
- Macbook Pro
- We care :)
What’s it like working at LittleLives Inc?
In LittleLives, we trust everyone's ability to deliver their tasks and work on time. We stay "connected" on the cloud most of the time when mobile. Our office is our "HQ" to brainstorm, have meetings, consolidate, and get some work done.
You constantly learn new things and get to handle unexpected things that pop up, whether you're an Angel, Builder, Craftsman, Rainmaker or Storyteller. We teach one another in our area of expertise. Also, you can trust your team leads to provide honest feedback that is valuable to personal and professional growth.
You may have heard the "Work hard, play hard" mantra a million times, and we adhere to it here as well! We believe every team member should have the flexibility to manage their work-life schedule accordingly.
Be part of a team that is proud of the LittleLives Dream to 'Love Educators. Connect Schools. Modernise Education.'