- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
We’re looking for software engineers turned DevOps engineers to help an in-house DevOps duo to automate the software development processes and enhance the Operations flow within the company, while having an impact on the wider ecosystem of stakeholders we work with: honestbee staff, our partners and merchants, shoppers and drivers.
honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
What you'll be doing:
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimising processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company
- Organising tech talks and participating in meetups and representing honestbee at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening.
What are we looking for?
- You'd need to be Operation-oriented software engineer for the development part of DevOp.
- Continuously improve developer experience with fast builds, quick (canary) deployments and ChatOps.
- Python or Go and Bash skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Mesos/DCOS or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform or Chef.
- Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting
Honey sweet points for experience with:
- Front-end development
- DataDog, NewRelic
- AWS, GCE or any cloud provider (though AWS is preferred)
- Working with remote teams
- Kafka, Elasticsearch
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!
Follw us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/6413742/
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee