- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As a Sales Development Representative, you will constantly be collaborating with our Sales team to develop a sales methodology that allows you to create awareness with your prospects, and demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the restaurant territory space, so you can help restaurateurs improve their business by using Oddle’s platform. You will be using creative ways to understand the business needs of potential F&B clients, focusing on nurturing and arousing their interest in exploring a partnership with Oddle to grow their business. Your role will focus on sowing the seeds of success for the business.
- 須具備2年以上業務開發經驗，具SaaS(Software as a Service)與餐飲業管理經驗者優先考量。
- 重要的是，開朗樂觀! Have a growing mindset!
- 休假制度：年假 14 天
What you will do:
- Research, prospect, educate, qualify, nurture and build relationships, create sales-ready opportunities from lead generation activities, inbound prospect leads and outbound calling into targeted F&B businesses;
- Collaborate with the inside sales and direct sales teams to develop and improve leads qualification process;
- Interact with prospects using emailing and cold calling methodologies and/or other creative approaches to uncover their pain points, explain Oddle’s value proposition, identify potential opportunities and generate interest
- Coordinate sales efforts with both inside sales and local field sales teams;
- Using creative ways to understand the business needs of potential business partners
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Oddle products & services, as well as knowledge and technologies in the F&B industry to be the subject matter expert in the restaurant technology space.
What we're looking for:
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in prospecting for new leads with a proven track record of success. Experience in SaaS or F&B industry will be advantageous.
- Bilingual with proficiency in English to communicate with our Singapore HQ
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and e-mail communication skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince.
- Highly self-driven and disciplined with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Work well under pressure and ambiguity. Possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Good time management, able to work with minimal supervision
- Good team player and willingness to share knowledge and experiences with team members
What we can offer:
- Learning and Training Opportunities with our Singapore HQ
- Attractive Salary Package and Commission Structure, Inclusive of Mobile, Travel Claims and a Year End Bonus
- Labour and Health Insurance Coverage
- Monthly Allowance for Department Dinners
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!