UpBreeze might be able to provide a visa.
Full-Stack Software Developer / Front-End Software Developer / Back-End Software Developer / Web Developer (5 Days/Week)
- Design, develop, implement & test web-based applications
- Design, develop, implement & test Apps
- Analyze user requirements
- Team-leading opportunities
Primary Job Requirements
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Proficiency in software programming, such as Java, C/C++ & script languages
- Proficiency in working on Apache, MySQL or UNIX/Linux systems
- Experience in content management framework (e.g. Drupal) is preferred
- Experience in development of social website is desired but not essential
- Self-motivated, dynamic & able to work with challenges with excellent problem solving skills & good communication & interpersonal skills
UpBreeze welcomes new and recent university graduates, as we believe that they hold the keys to the future of technology. We offer generous salaries, stock plans, and benefits. If you feel that you are technically stronger than many of your friends, you should apply to us! Bring your talented friends to us too!
UpBreeze (www.upbreeze.com), a subsidiary of Infinite Corridor Limited, is an aggressive and young start-up, led by corporate leaders in information technology, web solutions, and telecommunications. With 20+ years of business and technology experience in Hong Kong and overseas, we employ the best and the brightest, provide superb opportunities to sharpen and broaden your professional skills, and look for high-caliber professionals to join our dynamic and challenging team.
With patented technology, we target the market in the US initially, with the goal of becoming the next LinkedIn worldwide, hopefully with your contribution!