Job description & requirements
Nugit is driven by the desire to help people realise the possibilities of data. Our technology transforms business data into decision ready reports which are easy for people to understand and share.
Made up of an eclectic group of people from various fields and nationalities – data scientists, designers, sales, strategists and storytellers – Nugit believes in embracing diversity. Since our last round of funding led by Sequoia Capital, our team is growing rapidly and we are looking for talents who share the same passion to join our team!
As a Devops Engineer, you will corral infrastructure, servers, processes and documentation. Part of your work, especially at the outset, will involve a good amount of talking to developers, and documentation and improving workflows.
Experienced devops engineer can look forward to working with Nugit’s Data team in automation and monitoring of a modern data pipeline.
What you’ll be doing:
- System administration and general day-to-day infrastructure support
- Work with app/service developers to understand, document, optimize and automate their existing processes and setup
- Assist in automating deployments and setups using config management tools
- Actively enhance and improve monitoring, command and control of Nugit infrastructure
- Embrace and implement best practises for security and devops
- Providing Nugit’s Software Engineer a self serve model for debugging, troubleshooting, deployment and monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- You're comfortable with the command line
- You've administered Linux servers and enjoys it
- You're are a team player and be independent when necessary
- You're familiar with at least one config management tool
- Scripting and/or programming experience is essential
- Experience in CI/CD tooling is a plus
- You believe in testing infra deployment and setup
Test Automation Bash Automation Jenkins Git Amazon Web Services (AWS) Linux System Administration Linux
What’s it like working at Nugit?
Nugit is driven by the desire to help people realise the possibilities of data, because decisions based on data, are simply better. We aim to get rid of complexity and make the data overload manageable for everyone. Through technology, Nugit transforms business data into decision-ready reports which are easy for people to understand and share. We simplify and humanise every aspect of the data experience to help people make data-driven insights easier to find, digest and act on.
For more information, please visit http://www.nugit.co