Job description & requirements
Looking for a Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligent (AI) Engineer. The position requires software engineering skills & understanding of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) hardware. In this position, you will work together with Engineering Product Development engineers on developing software and tools for the next generation of Autonomous UAV products. The main tasks associated to this position ranges from algorithm design and implementation, to integration and optimization with an emphasis on performance and power. You will work closely with hardware teams to build our on-board AI Computer Vision systems.
- 1-2 years of experience in computer vision and AI, real time data processing/analytics. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Programming skills with Python and C/C++
- Understanding of deep learning algorithms and workflows, in particular working with large scale visual data
- Understand algorithm needs and development of infrastructure to enable fast iterations
- Understand key metrics that impact AI / machine learning algorithms
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Experiences in UAV applications
- Experience with ROS or another robotics framework
- Experience with NVIDIA and/or INTEL platforms
- Designed and trained models for various aspects of autonomous flight
- Optimized code for deployment on mobile/embedded devices
- You have the presence and poise to grow and manage a team
Degree or higher in computer vision, computer science, AI or machine learning.
What’s it like working at Performance Rotors?
At Performance Rotors, we are balanced, collaborative, innovative, energetic and passionate.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Employee discounts
The most fun job a person will ever have!