- Develop and deploy cost-effective cloud and open-source technologies to drive digitisation of business process
- Fulfil the technology needs of SAL, its subsidiaries and the Legal Technology Vision
- Lead or contribute to application visioning, design, development and operation of enterprise systems
- Project manage, contractor management of application development, maintenance and operation including change request, bug fix, security and data patches
- Degree in Computer Studies, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of open-source, web technology and DevOps are essential
- At least 5 years’ experience in public-facing systems design and development, IT project management and vendor management.
- Good leadership, problem-solving, writing and communication skills
- Able to work in team
What’s it like working at Singapore Academy of Law?
At SAL, we offer a wide range of career options, ranging from contributing to the growth of our legal industry to the advancement of legal knowledge through publications and continuing legal education to the development of legal technology. We harness individual talents to the fullest and you can look forward to thriving in SAL. You will be entrusted with responsibilities and given opportunities to learn and excel.
Join SAL, if you have what it takes, and can identify with what we do.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance