· Conceptualize, spearhead and execute on customer and supply acquisition strategies to maximize Homage’s reach and customer acquisition
· Obsessively uses data and insights to drive marketing decisions. Develops deep customer and market insights to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
· Lead performance marketing and social media team to execute on online and offline marketing campaigns, including social media campaigns, content marketing, paid ads, and use metrics-driven measurements to deliver the best outcome, optimize for ROI and budget in each marketing channel
· Manage PR initiatives, partner with sales and cross functional partners to deliver scalable stories that demonstrate the value of Homage to potential customers and caregivers
· Plan and develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our industry and customer’s understanding of our industry’s problem, Homage’s solution and value proposition, as well as Homage services
· Develop marketing collateral that can be used by our sales and operations teams to promote and educate clients/partners on new products/features to engage clients/partners
· Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to ensure product cohesion and scalability for advertising messaging, campaigns and product launches
· Obsessively data- and scale-driven, enjoys hacking together innovative and valuable ways to maximize reach and ROI, growth and customer acquisition.
· BA/BS degree preferred or relevant experience in lieu
· At least 5 years and above of relevant professional experience
· Demonstrated success in driving growth and marketing and customer acquisition efforts in a technology, internet and/or startup environment
· Good working knowledge of the advertising, promotion, and marketing industries in Singapore
· Functions as an active participant, demonstrates reliability and communicates constructively as a strong team player
· Excellent communication skills in English - written, verbal and presentation
· Experience supporting and enabling a sales organization in addition to spearheading cross-functional projects
· Experience in a marketing role at a startup or healthcare a plus
· You are a natural storyteller - you know how to distill a complex movement into a simple, compelling story, whether in 140 characters or 4 min video.
· You have great empathy and are able to see the story from every character's perspective
· Proficiency in Chinese or Malay a huge plus
· You understand the world today doesn't care about what you have to say, it cares about what they think is worthy of hearing
· You are proficient with social media, and you are a natural evangelist: you like to share news of great things with your friends
· You communicate well, in writing or in person
· Performance (digital) Marketing experience (SEM, FB, Mobile, etc.)
· Graphic design and HTML skills a plus
· Experience and existing network with media relations a plus
· You work well with teams
· You thrive in a startup environment
· You are an avid reader of all things related to marketing and branding.
· Not required but we would love it if you include a link to a writing sample or personal portfolio
What’s it like working at Homage?
Working at Homage is fast-paced and filled with a sense of teamwork, friendship and mission, where everyone is working hard at building an impactful product that people love and making a real difference in people's lives.