- Work as a team member contributing to efforts of development team towards defining and achieving project deliverables
- Implementation of given algorithms on different platforms
- Optimizing the implementation to improve the performance on the given system.
- Being passionate about hacking and new technologies
- Research and propose right technologies for the project
- Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects.
- Happy to discuss about assigned tasks with other team members
- Open to take a responsibility
- Atleast 1 year of coding experience in C/C++ language.
- Working experience with Microcontrollers like ATMega, TI MSP430 and ARM Cortex-M0 along with wireless transceivers.
- Should be comfortable with Linux terminal environment.
- Experience in network protocols is a plus.
What’s it like working at MicroSec?
MicroSec is a startup working in the domain of IoT security backed by British based VC firm Entrepreneur First. MicroSec is revolutionizing the security for IoT and will help to build Singapore the world's first Secured Smart Nation. MicroSec is building World's first Enterprise Grade Security Software for IoT and Sensor Network. Our team comprise of Researchers and Cryptographers. The product that we are currently developing will involve development on the platforms like Raspberry PI, Beaglebone, Arduino and other Embedded platforms.