Job description & requirements
· Undertake testing tasks independently and as part of the project team throughout a testing lifecycle
· Develop and execute test plans with compliance to functional specifications and user requirements
· Perform both functional and non-functional testing and quality assurance
· Be responsible for defect reporting, tracking and test progress reporting during a test lifecycle
· Work with the in-house development resources and/or external/offshore vendors or team members to ensure projects are completed on time and within specifications
· Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
· Experience with automated test tools a plus
· Good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, test planning, execution and tracking
· Good working knowledge of secure development lifecycle methods
· Technical understanding of payments infrastructure a plus
· Possess good communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English
· Team player, self-starter, meticulous and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines
What’s it like working at Liquid Group Pte Ltd?
Liquid Group promotes a culture of teamwork and open communication. The Company fosters a fast-paced, dynamic and forward thinking environment where employees share collective pride and enthusiasm in what they do!