Job description & requirements
· Responsible for analyzing requirements, developing and maintaining Web Services, APIs, applications to meet business needs
· Develop codes using .NET programming languages on .NET framework, .NET Core, .NET microservice framework
· Constantly review and improve on existing codes
· Design, build and maintain efficient codes
· Co-ordinate and participate in the testing and deployment of applications and systems
· Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services
· Ensure proper documentation
· Possess a recognized Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
· More than 3 years of working experience in .Net development and project implementation
· Proficient in ASP.NET using C#, HTML5, JSON, XML, jQuery, AJAX and other scripting languages
· Experience in Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL and other databases
· Knowledge on Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, RESTful service
· Able to work in a team and with minimum supervision
What’s it like working at Liquid Group Pte Ltd?
Liquid Group promotes a culture of teamwork and open communication. The Company fosters a fast-paced, dynamic and forward thinking environment where employees share collective pride and enthusiasm in what they do!