Job description & requirements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize performance and scalability of the front-end stack
- Build automated UI test suites
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs on our product
- Collaborate with the product team to bring the best experience to the application
- Have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience / Fresh graduates may apply
- Proficiency in Angular and Bootstrap frameworks
- Proficiency in UI testing frameworks
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skill
- Experienced working in teams
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
What’s it like working at MicroSec?
MicroSec is a startup working in the domain of IoT security backed by British based VC firm Entrepreneur First. MicroSec is revolutionizing the security for IoT and will help to build Singapore the world's first Secured Smart Nation. MicroSec is building World's first Enterprise Grade Security Software for IoT and Sensor Network. Our team comprise of Researchers and Cryptographers. The product that we are currently developing will involve development on the platforms like Raspberry PI, Beaglebone, Arduino and other Embedded platforms.