Job description & requirements
· Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
· Gather and analyze requirements, design software systems, estimate development efforts and ensure that mobile apps delivery is on schedule
· Work collaboratively with cross functional team to define and design new features
· Design interfaces to improve user experience
· Support software applications to resolve bugs and issues
· Stay abreast with changes in technology and best practices of the respective industries
· Possess a recognized Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
· Excellent knowledge in core Java, Android SDK’s
· Strong knowledge in RESTful web services, Push notifications & Toast, Eclipse & ANT based build system
· Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
· A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
· Hands on experience with Android studio and gradle build system
· Good to have: Git & Gerrit, UI & UX, Locations and Map API’s
What’s it like working at Liquid Group Pte Ltd?
Liquid Group promotes a culture of teamwork and open communication. The Company fosters a fast-paced, dynamic and forward thinking environment where employees share collective pride and enthusiasm in what they do!