Job description & requirements
City Planner is responsible for curating the content within the Mileslife app, sets the direction for the business & maintaining high-quality merchants to be featured on Mileslife. He/she is responsible for growing the customers base by having good lifestyle recommendations to our users. He/she will be playing a pivotal role to collaborate across multiple departments & functions to grow the business. Bias for action, strong communication and problem solving skills, confidence and ability to self-start are necessities for this role.
· Work closely with Sales Managers to decide how to maximise merchant feature
· Curate, plan, schedule & execute feature dates for quality merchants
· Forecasting sales
· Analyzing top and worst campaigns, and ensuring that top campaign structures/products are constantly replicated, and worst campaign structures/products are avoided
· Planning and executing themed campaigns based on seasonality and to generate traffic and maintain interest on the website
· Keeping updated on the latest market trends related to the vertical/city, and pushing for them to be signed and featured as soon as possible on the site
· Ensuring and maintaining good site experience for consumers, and constantly improving through innovation and creativity
· Planning eDM & app notification subject title and campaign positioning within the newsletter
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management / Communications or a related field
· Min. 2-3 year of working experience in the ecommerce industry, internet or consumer industry
· Experience with marketing in Singapore consumer market is crucial
· Strong in analysis and able to make sound marketing decisions based on data.
· Positive working attitude / Flexible / Strong interpersonal communication skills / able to perform under pressure & work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Focusing on Excel)
What’s it like working at Mileslife?
Travel, eat, sleep and repeat is your motto in life