Job description & requirements
The roles requires the following Responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to lead UX workshops or UI projects for websites, desktop or mobile apps
- Work with clients and their users to define project requirements
- Plan, conduct and lead UX workshops and design reviews with clients
- Develop and iterate on wireframes, information architecture diagrams, interactive prototypes, mood boards, style guides and design assets
- Work with development teams to ensure that implementation meets the design quality
- Help clients assess the usability of finished designs through review and user studies
- Mentor and train junior designers in design process best practices
- Lead design research and share design learnings with the 2359 family and wider design community
The ideal Design Lead is a specialist that possesses the following
- Proficiency with common design tools (e.g. Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe CS, Invision etc).
- Experience leading UX workshops with clients and doing design sales
- Outstanding ability to communicate design thought leadership and storytelling skills to all levels of business and technology clients
- Passion for design and the creative process
- Passion for learning emerging technologies and design skills
- Experience in agile-based environments
What’s it like working at 2359media?
We are a company filled with fun people who wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction. Besides aiming to provide a conducive working environment, where every member's opinion is valued, we also believe in individual growth, helping members to grow to their full potential. One of our key values that we strongly adhere to is that “We raise by lifting others”. To us, our people are our company's most valuable asset.