Job description & requirements
We are only looking for applicants from Singapore.
The Head of Finance is responsible for the financial leadership of Rate. This includes responsibility for all disbursements and accountability processes, as well as management and coordination of planning, budgeting, and analysis.
The Head of Finance is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, including the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to report accurate financial results.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the financial operations of parent company and subsidiary operations (i.e. from an Accounting/Audit and Tax perspective)
- Devise an accounting system to provide complete and accurate financial reporting
- Manage monthly financial statements, cash flow, forecasting, revenue, expenses,accounting operations and taxes;
- Take charge of all financial, regulatory and audit compliance;
- Partner with key management and legal team to develop strategies around long-term financial sustainability
We expect you to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Relevant Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Have at least 3 years in audit, compliance, finance or an accounting function
- Have excellent interpersonal communication and strong accounting and finance skills
- Be passionate about creating, improving, monitoring and implementing operational solutions
- Take ownership and responsibility for goals and outcomes
What We Offer:
Rate is a venture-backed blockchain company in the fintech space. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to and contribute in the blockchain, fintech, and payment space.
What’s it like working at Rate?
At Rate, we are collaborative, energetic, innovative, vibrant and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Recreational area, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Employee discounts, Health insurance, Paid sick days, Vacation time, Wellness programs
We get shit done. Beautifully.