Job description & requirements
Your role at Deloitte
· Be part of a team to develop analytics platform leveraging on cognitive technologies for internal and external stakeholders.
· Work closely with product management, design, and analytic teams to define application requirements/user stories
· Design and develop front-end interfaces, backend systems with multiple programming languages and frameworks
· Consistently write effective code that is stable, secure, scalable and efficient
· Accurately define effort requirements and manage personal workflow to ensure the deliverables are created on time and in budget
What you will bring
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
· Linux system knowledge and scripting in a Linux environment (is a plus)
· 2+ years of front end technologies ranging from HTML, CSS, React / Redux, Vue js, etc
· Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL.
· Familiar with Git or other version control workflow
· Passion for UI / UX
· Experience in defining, analyzing and documenting business requirements
· Experience in developing technical solutions to business opportunities (i.e. improving client’s sales efforts)
What’s it like working at Deloitte?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.