Job description & requirements
We're looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our growing team. If you wish to challenge yourself to deliver world-class products for world-class clients (all global Fortune 500 Financial Institutions), with world-class colleagues (graduates of MIT, Wharton, Cambridge, Carnegie Mellon, NUS and NTU), we want you!
- Take ownership of high impact projects.
- Build scalable and live products that will grow to millions of users.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Data Scientist.
- Iterate quickly based on feedback.
- Obsess about the user experience and deliver well-built, user-friendly product.
- Refactor and improve existing codebase.
- Help shape our culture and workflow as we're a small team that’s open to innovative ways of working.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs or GraphQL.
- Experience with a Node.js framework such as HAPI, Restify, Express, Loopback, etc.
- Experience working with micro-services and/or cloud functions.
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests.
- Experience in dealing with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Understanding on how to structure maintainable large-scale frontend and backend applications; e.g. how to separate concerns (business logic vs UI vs state).
We are looking for people who fit in with our culture and who are professional, entrepreneurial and eager to learn.
Do you share our passion, eager to work for a young company without rigid hierarchies, and relish a chance to make a difference? Submit your application now!
What’s it like working at Pand.ai?
Intense, but fun!