Job description & requirements
- Manage continuous deployment of internal and external cloud systems
- Monitor and create dashboards for deployed cloud systems
- Prevent and monitor security vulnerabilities
- Make sure systems are patched for known vulnerabilities
- Adhere to the best infosec and devops practices
- Skills and Qualifications
- You ideally have 3+ years of development experience and extensive operations experience
- Experience managing high traffic/load services or platforms
- Experience with managing and maintaining multiple databases - MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Experience with the best devops tools like Packer, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS, including VPC, EC2, ELB, and RDS, Virtual Networking Topologies, Chef, PowerShell/DSC, BASH and more
- Experience using container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of most of the following: monitoring, alerts, logging, build/deploy, service discovery, load detection, scaling, self-healing, auto-testing, cloud security
- Experience installing security patches and hardening the overall infrastructure.
- Experience with automating the infrastructure setup and maintenance tasks.
- Experience with intrusion prevention/detection (IPS/IDS) processes
- Experience setting up and maintaining different web servers (NGINX) and application containers.
- Knowledge of SQL
- A working understanding of Python code and script, as well as shell scripting and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of network theory, such as TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Ability to quality test and document your work
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Excited to work on a multicultural team spread across global offices
- Responsible, reliable delivery and follow-through
- Interest or passion for cryptocurrency, fintech
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Open, collaborative work culture across a scrappy global team
What’s it like working at Alluma?
At Alluma, we are collaborative, adaptable, driven, fast paced and energetic.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Free food, Work-from-home