Job description & requirements
A funded startup in partnership with leading research institution is looking to build capabilities and transform the real estate sector by using NLP, AI, data analytics to provide guidance on the regulatory requirements as well as insights on transaction behaviors. we are looking for a few talented developers to join our quest. we have positions for technical leads, architects and developers
- D3.js (https://d3js.org/)
- Python & Django framework
- AWS & Linux
one of the followings would be an advantage.
- Experience with Deep Neural Network approaches and platforms (Tensorflow/Pytorch/CNTK
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing theory and applications
- Analytics background
- Real estate analytics experience
What’s it like working at True Stats Lab ?
At True Stats Lab , we are balanced, passionate, driven, collaborative and progressive.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Transportation reimbursement
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Welfare: Paid sick days