Job description & requirements
AntiHack.Me is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team! AntiHack.me is Singapore's 1st Bug Bounty Platform that connects white-hat hackers and security researchers to business globally.
- Commericalizing of new business avenues
- Constructing and pitching of new projects to potential clients
- Be the bridge that connects and encourage Businesses to use our Bug Bounty platform
- Reach out to prospective clients that are sourced through your own personal network and/or through other avenues available to boost sales volume.
- Managment of existing and potential customers
- Effectively liaise and communicate with the relevant departments to ensure flawless execution of any proposed cyber security strategies.
- Attending of networking events and a proud ambassador of the Bug Bounty platform.
- Minimum Diploma and/or Degree. Qualifications in the relevant discipline such as Cyber Security/ Business/ Marketing/ Advertising will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated team player with good work attitude
Prior experience in a similar job role is required
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your Resume in MS Word Format to Andy at email@example.com. Please indicate clearly your prior work experience, your past success in a relevant role, your current and expected salary, your reason(s) for leaving your past jobs and your notice period / availability to commence work. Please also attached a Cover letter in your application.
5 Day Work Week
- 10 AM - 6 PM (Office is at Tanjong Pagar)
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
What’s it like working at AntiHack.me?
At AntiHack.me, we are driven, fast paced, innovative, progressive and collaborative.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Paid sick days