$ 15,000 - 25,000 EUR per annum
4 months ago
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Understand our users and their needs
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Be able to create wireframes, storyboards and user journeys to effectively communicate user interaction and design ideas.
- Experience on performing user tests on prototypes and launched experiences (e.g. Usability Testing, A/B Tests).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean user experience (UX) methodologies.
- Proven experience in user interface (UI) design delivery.
Nice to have
- Previous experience working in start-ups is highly desirable.
- Flexible Working Environment
- Ability to Build Product from scratch
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Working alongside a passionate, motivated, and successful team