We have the mission to help people find out the best and most delicate jewellery in the market, so we're looking for someone who can provide a smooth and enjoyable journey to our customers, bringing together both online and offline marketplaces in perfect harmony.
We want to encourage talented people like you to join us and help make the future happen. We have a highly skilled team working towards it, and we want to reinforce it with a passionate and skilled Front-end Developer.
As a Front-end Developer, your primary goal will be to continue to improve the user experience on our website, implement newsletter campaigns, and work on several other non public-facing projects.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth understanding of modern front-end development practices and responsive design.
- Good development ability with sensitivity to UX aspects.
- Strong English Skills.
- Strong Portuguese speaking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
- Ability to self manage the workload.
- Experience with eCommerce websites.
- Experience in receiving non-technical briefs and spotting any challenges before a project begins.
- Ability to liaise with the design team, and help in advising as regards to UX aspects of design.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Prior experience with Mailchimp/Madrill
- Sea side office - really, you can see the sea from our balcony.
- Playground with Table tennis and table football.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Free coffee and fresh fruit