$ 20,000 - 40,000 HKD per month
3 months ago
We are looking for a manager to lead the recruitment and daily operation of the startup program. You need to be keen to work in the startup environment, and interested to meet with different startup communities.
About the job:
- You will lead the process of identifying suitable startup companies to join the program, including working with different startup communities, attending startup events, networking with startup founders, etc.
- Lead the process of application screening including reviewing applications, arranging calls and meetings to understand the team and the project, proposing suitable startups to management team for consideration, and arranging presentation meetings.
- You will assist the selected startup in settlement of co-working spaces, and to lead the regular meetings to work with various departments.
- Marketing: You will work on media coverage and communications of our startup program, including press releases write up, lining up editors and media for interviews and media coverage, and to arrange partnership with startup communities to launch info sessions to introduce our program.
- Website write-up and manage social media channels.
- Familiar with startup communities in HK or Asia, experience in working in startup is a plus.
- Good connections with co-working spaces, startup event, or other partners in startup eco-system that able you to identify suitable startups.
- Experience in editorial for startup / business news, with track record in promotion among startup ecosystem is a plus.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Well follow-through.