Job description & requirements
At Yojee, we leverage data to enable our clients to make smart and well informed decisions. We also rely on analytics to streamline our internal business functions, save costs and stay lean. As we enter our next phase of growth, we are looking for a data-savvy and an analytically creative Business and Data Analyst. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer who is responsible for Sales, Marketing, and Operations at Yojee.
- Collaborate with upper and middle management to understand function-specific and organization-wide issues, and plan KPIs to combat these issues.
- Plan, design, implement and maintain dashboards in Periscope Data.
- Write complex SQL queries, and build ad-hoc tools in Excel to answer burning questions posed by management. Answers to such questions would often lead to mobilization of significant financial and human capital.
- Work closely with the backend tech team to understand the organization of data and help implement missing data, and with data-engineers to help pull relevant datasets into Periscope.
- Singaporeans and PRs are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to understand and distill data requirements from internal and external business stakeholders into meaningful KPIs, and create visually compelling dashboards to display these KPIs.
- Self-starter and independent mindset, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a business and data analyst.
- 2+ years of work experience in Business Intelligence, with strong hands-on experience in business intelligence tools (Periscope Data preferred).
- Highly proficient in SQL (Postgres preferred).
- Proficient in Excel/ Google sheets - working knowledge of INDEX/MATCH, SUMPRODUCT, VLOOKUP and similar formulae.
- A basic understanding of ETL processes.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with 3rd party ETL SaaS offerings such as Stitchdata, Blendo, and Zapier.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Redshift.
- Hands-on experience with R (dplyr, ggplot2, caret, reshape2) or Python (NumPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Pandas) to create predictive models.
- Experience working with Analysis ToolPak for Excel