As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for pragmatic, customer-centric Global Customer Success Managers to join us in a player-coach capacity. Building and growing customer relationships will be your focus, in a company where improving the industry of global logistics is a shared vision.
- Be the lead point of contact of Cargobase for key accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Fully understand the Cargobase platform - it’s core workflow and latest features.
- Configure the Cargobase product to fit and improve client’s current infrastructure and practice.
- Lead clients through the implementation of the platform operationally.
- Develop and Communicate knowledge-transfer training materials / program for new-user education, across stakeholders from operators to management.
- Conduct online and onsite training to drive product adoption.
- Work with sales manager, product team to support customisations and integrations.
- Report on customer success indicators.
- Create policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Have a BA/BS Degree;
- Be fluent in English;
- International experience, worked or studied abroad;
- Be a strategic thinker;
- Have initiative, and have grit. no job is too big or too small;
- Be an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Have an obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they do;
- Have a 24/7/365 mentality. Your customers are global.
Hey, it’s not absolutely necessary, but it would help if...
- You have experience in Logistics, Freight Forwarding, or SaaS.
What’s it like working at Cargobase Pte Ltd?
Our team of talented engineers and logisticians have been inventing smart ways for our customers to buy, manage and track international freight for the past five years. It is exciting times at Cargobase, we are growing fast with the largest companies in the world using our technology to manage their logistics.