Job description & requirements
About SensorFlow: At SensorFlow, our mission is to make every building more productive, energy efficient and sustainable through a network of IoT sensors. With our proprietary technology, we help empower building managers with actionable insights and tools to maximise their productivity, communicate with the world around them and build an information structure that enables a smarter planet.
About Sensorflow Technologies:We are a well-funded government-seeded startup in the process of raising Series A funding. We offer a cloud based solution running on Amazon AWS utilising many of AWS’s PaaS offerings including DynamoDB, Lambda, Cognito, API-Gateway, IoT Shadow. Frontend consists of a web application built in Angular and running on Firebase and a hybrid mobile application built with Ionic. The IoT component consists of in house built sensor modules and a central managing gateway written in Java that communicates with IoT shadow on AWS.
Base Salary: SGD$4000 - SGD$6000 (Depending on Seniority)
Equity Options: 0-1%
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Wanting and willing to learn
- Hands on experience in developing fullstack web applications
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Experience with Node.js a plus
- Participate in the software process from requirements, solution, development, deployment and maintenance
- Build and maintain the web front end and mobile client
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews - improve the devops process
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Take ownership, there are lots of opportunities to take up an existing or new section of the product and make it your own
What’s it like working at SensorFlow?
Amazing coffee, tons of fun and a strong emphasis on self growth.
We love people who focus on using the right tools for the job.