Job description & requirements
The Partnerships Success Director serves one or more of our customers on a day-to-day basis to ensure the current project is a success and our relationship is enduring. You will leverage your interpersonal, problem solving, and project management skills to ensure a good experience with our product and offering, address customer concerns in a proactive and timely manner, problem solve with the customer/internal team when needed. You will deliver exceptional on-site interactions by taking ownership of the customer experience from point of project kick-off to project closure and you will monitor customer satisfaction for the duration of the project.
This role will cover the following three categories:
I. Pilot execution
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the cognition space, our products and services
- Conduct customer training per project plan and provide ongoing coaching
- Manage day-to-day project-related activities and on-site sessions with our customers (and their customers when needed) to intimately understand the Savonix experience
- Establish the cadence for success tracking with the customers.
II. Relationship management
- Identify and develop working relationships with key customer representatives through general communication, trouble-reporting, issues resolution, etc.
- Proactively seek to understand and articulate the client experience w
- Share customer intelligence with appropriate Savonix team members
- Suggest product improvements and/or new products and services to our portfolio
III. Level 1 Technical Support
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our customer support ticketing system and train customers in its proper use
- Assess priority and complexity of customer complaints
- Provide Level 1 technical support, when appropriate
- Monitor ticketing system and provide ticket oversight from ticket initiation to ticket closure
IV. Business Development Support
- Provide support in pipeline management and deal conversion leveraging experience and learnings from current customer experiences
- English and Japanese fluency
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Proven track record of relationship management success
- Passion for improving health outcomes and ability to inspire confidence among customers
- Excellent listening, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent people skills with the ability to adapt in real-time
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, even when faced with deserved or misplaced criticism and frustration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Unquestionable integrity
- Willing to work at customer-site on a day-to-day - ability to travel 25% to 50% of time
- Ability to understand healthcare needs
- Familiarity with health tech and/or previous experience working in a clinical or scientific research space preferred
What’s it like working at Savonix, Inc.?
At Savonix, Inc., we are innovative, passionate, fast paced, collaborative and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
At Savonix, every member of our team is passionate about their craft and our shared mission to equip individuals the world over with the ability to monitor and manage their own cognitive health. Our results-driven culture values execution and the ability to turn great ideas into great products and fosters an environment of shared celebration and the constant pursuit of professional and personal development.