Job description & requirements
Chainstack is a cloud- and blockchain- agnostic Platform as a Service helping businesses to manage enterprise blockchain networks and build bleeding-edge blockchain-powered applications. Chainstack Platform enables profitable integration of blockchain into existing business functions, bringing the companies tools and services they need today and will allow them to leverage blockchain ecosystem in the long term.
Cloud DevOps expert that can speak with any cloud provider and create automated scalable deployments of any complexity.
- Delivering reliable and scalable cloud-based Platform as a Service to the customers
- Designing automation, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery tools and services
- Work cross-functionally with internal/external customers to implement and deliver simple, yet solid software solutions
- 4+ years of cloud DevOps experience
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure) and building Platform as a Service
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes), infrastructure orchestration tools (Ansible, Terraform), continuous integration and delivery tools (Jenkins)
- Advanced Python programming skills
- Exposure to administration of application servers, web servers and databases
What’s it like working at Chainstack?
At Chainstack, we are energetic, innovative, passionate, vibrant and adaptable.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development