Job description & requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and detail-oriented person to join our team. Our office is growing quickly and the HR Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our day to day operations are running smoothly. The candidate will work across functions, often wearing multiple hats, and should possess a strong ability to successfully prioritize and execute tasks.
Doctor Anywhere is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and the successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, drive and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are a highly collaborative team and passionate about building an awesome product.
Manage the full spectrum of HR functions including:
● Recruitment and employee development;
● Performance management;
● Employee relations;
● Compensation, payroll and benefits.
● Source, set-up and manage an HR management system;
● Provide ongoing operational support to the team as and when needed.
What we require
● Minimum 4-5 years relevant experience;
● Outstanding communication skills;
● Proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects;
● Well versed in local employment laws and regulations;
● Strong negotiating skills;
● Natural enthusiasm for organizing;
● A calm mind when things get hectic;
● Permission to work in Singapore.