Job description & requirements
Founded in 2010, Knorex provides performance marketing technologies and solutions to the world’s leading brands, agencies and media companies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com) supplies the transit tech to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach. XPO shields its customers from dealing with the complexity and fuss while delivering immersive, dynamic and personalized marketing experience that connects with their users. Knorex also provides managed services to complement the offering.
- Plan, devise marketing tactics and strategies for the different prospective customers at all phases of buying funnel (Attention, Interest, Desire and Action).
- Allocate budget and execute marketing strategies to grow qualified traffic to our channel to ultimately maximize revenue and other business objectives.
- Measure and report the weekly/monthly performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals/KPIs and propose adjustment accordingly
- Create, implement & manage user acquisition experiments.
- Managing a suite of digital marketing tools to determine efficacy of campaigns
- Come up with and lead to success impactful growth hacks. Recommend tools, technologies and processes to scale the marketing effort.
- Conduct competitive analysis of industry and keep track of upcoming/existing competitors and their offering
- Keep abreast with the emerging trends and technologies in the digital marketing.
- Identify and implement methods to nurture both prospective and active customers through automated workflows in CRM systems and other marketing automation platforms
- Influencing core product features for driving customer acquisition & retention
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing;
- Comfortable with numbers/metrics and exceptionally driven by analytical and quantitative methodology and seek to drive business decisions backed by data and analyses;
- Passionate about digital marketing and have good understanding/appreciation of the Web, technology, media and advertising field;
- Strong commitment to quality sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and prompt follow-through;
- Strong attention to details;
- Self-starter, and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks allocated;
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic, ever-changing priorities and fast-paced environment;
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions and best practices;
- Good command of written and communication in English; Additional Asian language will be advantage
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
What’s it like working at Knorex?
We are focused on making things happen !