Job description & requirements
To develop curriculum and training strategies which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a headstart in a largely technology-driven world.
- Plan, research and design robotics/coding curriculum that imparts meaningful knowledge and essential 21st century skills to young students
- Implement effective training strategies and monitor curriculum delivery to ensure that it is taught in a way consistent with the design
- Review, analyse and constantly improve curriculum contents and structure through real time program evaluation feedback
- Conduct student assessment to evaluate achievement of learning goals of curriculum
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with management, tech educators, team members and colleagues
- Support business development opportunities such as demo or trial lessons, showcases, and parent programs that will lead to satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Diploma/Degree in either IT/Engineering
- Good knowledge in Robotics and Coding experience (i.e. Scratch, Arduino, Swift, Python, MineCraft, Lego MindStorms, Raspberry Pi, Web Development, Lego Mindstorms, VEX, FLL, NJRC or alternative programs of a similar type)
- A solid engineering background with hands-on design and development experience
- Sufficient knowledge in Robotics and Coding or experience in Cloud technology AI/VR/AR/web development or desktop and mobile apps will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, able and confident to convey and explain technical concepts to young students such that they can easily digest and remember
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful team player and positively committed work attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated to improve work processes through the use of technology
- Ability to learn quickly, well organized, systematic and meticulous in execution of tasks
What’s it like working at In3labs?
At In3labs, we are collaborative, open, innovative, passionate and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code
Progression: Professional development
Collaborative, Innovative, & Visionary!