Job description & requirements
To develop and deliver curriculum which will inspire, educate and equip children and youths with essential skills in STEAM to give them a headstart in a largely technology-driven world.
- Successful and enthusiastic delivery of robotics/coding programs to students in an engaging way
- Support business development opportunities such as demo or trial lessons, showcases, and parent programs that will lead to satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with students and their parents
- Enjoy working with kids and youths
- Able to enthusiastically engage students
- STEAM programming experience (i.e. Scratch, MineCraft, Lego MindStorm, Raspberry Pi, Web Development, First Robotics, or alternative programs of similar type)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Conversational knowledge in Mandarin an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to learn quickly, well organized, systematic and meticulous in execution of tasks
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
What’s it like working at In3labs?
At In3labs, we are collaborative, open, innovative, passionate and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code
Progression: Professional development
Collaborative, Innovative, & Visionary!