Job description & requirements
Do you create eye-catching emails that people can't help but to open? Are you equally comfortable explaining a concept in a couple of lines or fleshing it out into a few pages? Do you love to communicate? Most important of all, have you done content or digital marketing before? If so, Plato is looking for you.
Plato is Singapore's most popular clinic management software - it's growing fast and serving a lot of doctors, dentists, and physiotherapists. We want to make their lives even easier by providing them with information on best practices in clinic management.
That's where you come in!
Here's who we're looking for:
- A Renaissance person: you'd have to be both a writer and a marketer.
- Amazing communication skills: you grasp concepts quickly and understand people and their quirks.
- Editorial experience: you understand content strategy in addition to being able to create great content. It would be a bonus if you have some experience doing PR as well.
- Digital Marketing Experience - An understanding of digital marketing metrics, how to make high-conversion copy, SEO/SEM.
- Responsible and Results Driven.
What’s it like working at Plato Medical?
Plato is Singapore's most popular web-based Clinic Management Software and Electronic Medical Records System. It is a beautiful, simple, easy to use product that automates the work of both doctors and staff, letting them focus on what matters: their patients.
As an employer, Plato is seeking employees that are driven and passionate about making it easier for doctors and nurses to care for patients. Our goal is to dramatically reduce admin work in healthcare. As a healthcare company, Plato also cares deeply about its employees, and invests in their work-life balance, ongoing training, and health insurance.