- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system which enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business. Since our platform launched in 2014, Oddle is heating up the food delivery space, with over USD16 million worth of orders transacted!
We offer a cloud-based, e-commerce and orders management solution which caters specifically to the operations of F&B businesses. Our solution is a unified, all-in-one online ordering system which funnels all orders to designated restaurants.
About this role
At Oddle, the Sales team plays one of the most significant roles as a crucial instrument to drive our growth.
We have embarked on a journey where we can support more restaurants around the world than when we first started. As such, we are seeking talented and driven individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the F&B scene by empowering F&B businesses. We invite you to join us on this journey to realise our ambition, as well as exploring your potential!
As a Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and development, to pitching and closing the deal. Together with our Sales team, you will be helping us grow and expand our portfolio of restaurants across Malaysia.
What you will do:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline via various channels, be it cold-calling, email or visiting targeted restaurants.
- Discover merchants' potential for online business, identify their challenges or concerns and consult them on how Oddle solution can address and add value to their business
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and pipeline
- Meet or exceed given weekly and monthly KPIs and targets
- Assist merchants in applying for relevant government grants
- Ensure timely collection of payment before merchants go live with our system
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with clientele in the F&B industry
- Develop in-depth knowledge and gain updates of key trends of the local F&B e-commerce industry
- Gather merchant feedback, monitor competitor activities and provide recommendations for improvements to product development team
What you will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. Multilingual a plus (Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Tamil etc.)
- Highly self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Be constantly self-motivated to hunt/achieve sales targets under pressure
- Determined, resilient and results-driven in a growth-focused startup
- Prior sales experience is an advantage, but fresh graduates with proven skills are welcome
- You should possess own transport
- Malaysia-based applicants are preferred as this role requires an intermediate knowledge & experience of the local market
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon! Drop us your application and we'll get back to you in a few days.