- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
Oddle is a Singapore-based startup that provides a smart online ordering system which enables F&B business owners to manage their own take-away orders and grow their business. Since our platform launched in 2014, Oddle is heating up the food delivery space, with over USD16 million worth of orders transacted!
We offer a cloud-based, e-commerce and orders management solution which caters specifically to the operations of F&B businesses. Our solution is a unified, all-in-one online ordering system which funnels all orders to designated restaurants.
What you will do:
- Research, prospect, educate, qualify, nurture and build relationships, create sales-ready opportunities from lead generation activities, inbound prospect leads and outbound calling into targeted F&B businesses;
- Collaborate with the inside sales and direct sales teams to develop and improve leads qualification process;
- Interact with prospects using emailing and cold calling methodologies and/or other creative approaches to uncover their pain points, explain Oddle’s value proposition, identify potential opportunities and generate interest
- Coordinate sales efforts with both inside sales and local field sales teams;
- Using creative ways to understand the business needs of potential business partners
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Oddle products & services, as well as knowledge and technologies in the F&B industry to be the subject matter expert in the restaurant technology space.
What we're looking for:
- Possess at least 2 years of experience in prospecting for new leads with a proven track record of success. Experience in SaaS or F&B industry will be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and e-mail communication skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to negotiate and convince. Multilingual a plus (Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Tamil etc.)
- Highly self-driven and disciplined with the ability to learn fast and adapt to changes in a fast paced and growth-focused startup
- Work well under pressure and ambiguity. Possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Good time management, able to work with minimal supervision
- Good team player and willingness to share knowledge and experiences with team members
- Only Malaysian applicants should apply as this role requires an intermediate knowledge & experience of the local market
If you are driven and looking for tremendous growth opportunities and want to grow with us, we would love to speak with you soon!