Job description & requirements
Looking for a Robotics Engineer. The position requires engineering skills & understanding in autonomous robots or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). In this position, you will work together with research and software teams to develop autonomous systems and tools for the next generation of autonomous UAV. The main tasks associated to this position ranges from hardware and electronic design and implementation, to optimization of existing systems with an emphasis on performance and power.
- 1-2 years of experience in autonomous systems (Hardware and ROS) and real time data processing/analytics. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Programming skills with ROS, Python &/or C/C++
- Understand optical sensors, cameras and lidar, in particular working with large scale visual data for real-time wireless transmission
- Understand RF and LTE control systems for long range communications
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Experiences in UAV systems and applications
- Experience with ROS or another robotics framework
- Experience with NVIDIA and Pixhawk platforms
- Experience with 3D Printers
- Specialization in intelligent systems, robotics, computer vision, analytical modelling
- You have the presence and poise to grow and manage a team
Degree or equivalent in Robotics Engineering, Engineering Product Development or relevant field.
What’s it like working at Performance Rotors?
At Performance Rotors, we are balanced, collaborative, innovative, energetic and passionate.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Employee discounts
The most fun job a person will ever have!