Job description & requirements
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Development Team in building and developing the e-commerce platform. You will also be responsible for system bug fixes, and at the same time provide technical support to other business units with regard to the development and operations of the business.
You will be working closely with the Product Manager and the Development Team to complete job stories from sprint planning. At times, you will provide technical support in terms of troubleshooting and bug fixing to Customer Service Officers when customers are experiencing technical issues with the platform.
- Experience working with Typescript, Angular JS and HTML Framework
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably PHP MySQL.
- Experience working in PHP.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings and assist team members in removing roadblocks.
- Design, develop and document system enhancements, change requests and bug fixes.
- Possess keen analytical skills, with both ability and willingness to learn fast across different competencies and skill sets.
- A team player who is proactive to go beyond his or her defined job scope to help the team in delivering the best for the platform.
- Knowledge of Ionic 3, Drupal CMS or AWS architecture would be advantageous.
- This role is for a 1-year contract (renewable), based in Singapore
- At least Diploma/Degree in IT Related Courses
What’s it like working at E-Concierge?
At E-Concierge, we are collaborative, open, passionate, adaptable and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Free food
Welfare: Dental insurance, Employee discounts, Health insurance, Paid sick days