Job description & requirements
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
At Lalamove, we are all about providing professional delivery to our thousands of business customers via our technology platform. To do this, we engage independent delivery drivers from all over the city.
You’ll be charged with finding, recruiting and training our partner drivers. In this role, you’ll be asked to not only build the biggest fleet in Singapore, but also the best. You will have to know everything about what it means to be a delivery driver and learn the tricks of the trade. You will both be a driver advocate, but all charged with holding them accountable for the level of service they provide.
To succeed, you will lead by example and solve any issues that come up. Using data as your ally, you will hold yourself, your team and our drivers to the highest performance standards.
- Driver operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers
- Driver operations standards: identify, build and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues from occurring
- Performance: regularly track the efficiency of the team and the service quality provided to the network, and deploy corrective/improvement actions
What We Seek:
- Leadership skills to deal with a large and diverse driver community
- Strong sense of prioritization and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time without compromising on quality
- Strong Integrity to make the best decisions for the company in every situation and stand firm without compromising
- Data-driven to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation
What You'll Need:
- Degree holder, 3+ years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics/e-commerce fulfillment environment
- Experience with start-up company is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel. Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies
- Energetic, positive & open-minded, result-oriented and with strong business acumen
- Good command of both written and spoken English
What’s it like working at Lalamove (EasyVan)?
Are you highly motivated and strive to exceed your goals? Join the team at Lalamove !