Job description & requirements
You’ll have front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and technology. You’ll have the opportunity to work across both online and offline internet products that creates delightful shopping experiences for women around the world. Love, Bonito’s community is well known for their passion and love of life; let’s create the best products to further enhance their experience. Most importantly, you’ll be part of an amazing journey of building the best technology teams in the region.
You should have
- Good grasp of the Love, Bonito brand and unique proposition
- A self starter with a strong work ethic and ‘get things done’ attitude
- A genuine curiosity to know how things work and how to make them better
- A knack for solving problems in a creative manner
- Humility and self confidence
- A high attention to detail
- Strong project management skills especially with meaty data warehousing projects
- Good relationship management and ability to work with Product team
- Build performant features, well tested in Magento 2
- Drive a project from prototype phase to production and work closely with product managers and business stakeholders
- Optimize existing code to improve load and render time
- Improve code quality with unit tests
- Integrate Magento 2 with external platforms and services such as Zendesk and Facebook Business
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in programming language PHP and NodeJS
- Experience in at least one of CSS preprocessor such as LESS or SASS
- Experience in developing and deploying in cloud using AWS
- Experience in relational databases such as MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL
- Experience in writing REST APIs
- Open in giving and receiving feedback
- Experience in functional programming and reactive programming
- A degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical disciplines
2 years of experience, preferably some domain experience in e-commerce industry
What’s it like working at Love Bonito Singapore Pte Ltd?
The Love, Bonito woman is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products, and content for her.
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!