Who are we?
We gather and process machine learning training data for AI applications internationally and have been providing services for cutting-edge AI businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. We count Amazon, Sony and Portugal Ventures amongst our investors and are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the AI field.
How do we do it?
DefinedCrowd’s culture is about our four core values: Trust, Innovation, Passion, and Creativity. We like to think that we are a multi talented, quirky and hard-working group dedicated to building a great platform, making our customers and community happy, and making our employees feel at home.
How can you help us doing it?
We are currently looking for talented new members to join this energetic, hardworking and fun team in both Seattle headquarter and in Lisbon R&D center:
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile applications
- Implement UI/UX wireframes/mocks/redlines
- Quickly learn and use new tools and approaches where and when necessary
- Ensure a high-quality user experience
- MSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3+ years of experience on similar positions
- Enterprise experience in web development; Experience in managing large CSS projects is a plus
- Knowledge of Redux or knowledge of Webpack, Gulp, Babel or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of UX/UI patterns is a plus
- Ability to operate independently and develop quality software
- Free thinkers with the ability to drive their ideas into technology
- Good speaking and writing skills in English
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Integration in an amazing team with international experience
- Mix & mingles and masterclasses